5344 FM 1960 East, Humble, TX | Directions 7734630.004322 -95.308161
FRI & SAT 10-6
Crappy Mom and Pop shop – I traveled a good bit to see this place......and what a disappointment. small store, poor selection, staff.....lollllll
1. The owner cursed in front of my young kids, which was enough all together to see that I wasn't dealing with professionals.
2. The store had a total of no more than 15 tanks for salt and freshwater.
3. They had plenty of rats....but no cute hamsters.
4. Place stinks like cinnamon dog butt, need to stop masking the odor.
5. Owner was yelling "I'm gonna spank you" at her dog in front of customers.
6. To reflect the owner's attitude, they have written on places "this is not Petsmart" along with meek employees that won't make decisions without the owner.
7. The have what seems to be muti mixes of poodle and maltese, poodle and cocker and of course a poodle.....couldn't help wonder if the poodle or owner was the father of these 700$ dogs.......lol!
This is a true redneck haven. I could easily see these owners riding in a lawn chair in the back of a truck in Mississippi. The place is like half house and half store from the 70s. OMG........what a waste of time
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Paradise Fish And Pets on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.