Hotels >Sun Suites of Hobby Clearlake
AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. If your looking for a hotel that guest use the ac/heater as a ashtray, this if your place. If your looking for a 1970's Motel 6 style hotels that smells, electronics don't work, then this is the place. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone. Staff is rude and annoying at best. Rooms too noisy as on Freeway. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID
Dirty and unsafe by Hobby Airport.
Here's a short list of why I'll not check in at this or any other sunsuites or affiliated hotel once I check out from here (I've been here a few weeks):
- a handrail has been loose and dangling for at least three weeks,
- the walkways, stairways and handrails are filthy and have not been washed (that I can tell) since I've been here,
- the paint on the sidewalk has been peeling since I've been here,
- several of the stairwells look like the rusted out spots have been spray painted over with the overspray just left,
- roughly half of the television channels either do not tune in, are not stored in the television so that they do not show up in channel up and down but instead need to be punched in on the remote or are just static
- and last but not least, the bloody trash is left in the afternoons in the trash bins outside the rooms until the next morning when it is usually overflowing.
The slogan is a farce, "Always clean" must be compared to a pig's trough.
p.s. I can see why they have free wireless internet, I can barely check my email because the performance is so poor, I haven't had rates this slow since my dialup days.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!