Houston >Beauty >
Spas >Ageless Med Spa
414 W Grand Pkwy S Ste 115, Katy, TX | Directions 7749429.775319 -95.778915
Ageless Med Spa's medically supervised weight loss program is life changing. I am a patient with a new outlook on life, thanks to the staff who supported me every step of the way. There is a lot of competition out there for wellness med spas, but I recommend Ageless because they really care about my health. I also love their new skincare products (Skinceuticals).
OVERPRICED SERVICES & EGREGIOUS ILLEGAL SIGNS – Ageless spa provides ordinary services that you can find at most places; but at a much higher price. You're really paying for "atmosphere" and their purported image.
But the real problem with Ageless Spa (operated by Elvis Torres and Danielle Steele) is their egregious placement of illegal bandit signs throughout SR99 and nearby intersections. They actually hire people to place the illegal signs everywhere! Their pollution of our community exposes them as a business that's really no different than your cheap massage storefront or nail salon. They just have a fancier building.
Look at the intersections at I-10, Kingsland, Fry Road, Bellaire and both Park & Ride stops. That's just the beginning. They install these signs on private property and on county/state rights of way. They are aware that their bandit signs are illegal, but they don't care. They install them early because if they are spotted by law enforcement, they will be ticketed and ordered to stop. They'll pollute our community relentlessly for their love of your dollar!
However, you can stop them in the following ways:
1. Take down their signs anywhere you see them! Be safe when doing it. They're illegal to install but there's no law enforcement agency that will give you any trouble for taking them away. They may even praise you!
2. Contact TXDOT, which has jurisdiction of State and County road right-of-ways. you can FILE A COMPLAINT AT:
3. Contact the Fort Bend County Attorney's Office at 281-341-4555. Ask to speak to an investigator concerning overzealous business signs on county roadways.
4. If you see their illegal signs in shopping centers, look for a sign that identifies the landlord/owner of the plaza. There is almost always one on site. Call the landlord and report Ageless Spa for their pollution.
5. Share your feedback on their illegal signs on review websites such as this one and others!
Ageless Spa has no respect for our community and they place signs regularly in the same locaitons. Tell Torres and Steele exactly how you feel by calling their business. Don't give your hard earned dollars to a greedy business that pollute your community for their own gain!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Ageless Med Spa on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.