Houston >Colour Theory Studio
“The atmosphere of Mia's salon is very inviting, too: you will feel right at home and relaxed, plus, even though Mia works with very sophisticated combinations of highlights, lowlights and neutrals, she is fast and high quality!”
“Straight to the point: Mia is very friendly and professional.”
“Although her services are affordable, she does not compromise quality.”
“Her highlights are amazing and she gave me the best hair cut that helps me manage my long, thick hair.”
Fantastic Stylist at a Great Price. I have been searching for a great stylist for a long time. My search has (thankfully) ended! After reading the glowing reviews on this site, I thought I'd give Mia a try. I am so happy I did. She listens, gives her input and then does a fantastic job. There is no one else there but the two of you so unlike at other hair salons, she is not running back and forth, checking other people's color, while she cuts your hair. You have her complete, undivided attention and the result shows it! I have never had so many compliments on my hair as I did this week. I feel like Cinderella - seriously! Amazing job - both the color and the cut. And the nice thing is, it will only get better the longer she works on it. Do yourself a favor and go see her - you won't regret it.
Great color at great price!.
It was my first time to see Mia and I was nervous. I have gone to a few other people but no one could get my hair color right like I used to like to many years ago when my old stylist moved.
But I got there, she made me feel very welcome, and explained to her what I wanted. I was dark brown, and she brought my hair to blonde with great levels of highlites and lowlites and it turned out great!!
I found my next stylist!!
A trusted hair color professional.
Mia has been doing my hair since I moved to Houston last year. She does exactly what i ask for every time and the combination of hi-light and low-lights always come out amazing. Women come up to me to ask where I have my hair done so much that I must carry her business card in my purse!!
I trust Mia with my hair. I will definetly keep coming back!
Best priced Houston Hair Color and Cut Expert Mia!.
I am Polish / Canadian and have long hair. Mia has been coloring and cutting my hair for almost 5 years.
I moved from Canada to Houston and in my 1st year I tried several hair studios with no success.
* You will never worry about your hair once Mia is doing your coloring, cutting and styling. It was sheer luck that I stopped by Mia’s Color Theory Studio and within 1st minute she asked me the right questions of what I was looking for in style and in color.
* She immediately analyzed my hair on the spot and then she explained my coloring options, cost and told me what she would have to do to fix my current color job (at the time) and then explain the hair color maintaince to keep my natural blonde look.
* She does an amazing job every time with my color and hair cut and uses high quality products.
* She is very professional, quick multi tusker and not afraid to let you know what suit you. Recently I wanted to cut my hair from very long to shoulder length and she explain to me how does my thick hair bounces and works with Houston weather.
* I trust her with my hair and I ended up with the perfect hair cut (sexy long hair with great layers) that complement my European face and big smile and make my husband happy.
* Mia also did a fabulous hair coloring job on my ‘New Strawberry Blonde Look’ I love.
* I have always several complements about my hair.
* I definitely highly recommend Mia’s Color Theory Studio as Mia is definitely the best undervalued ‘Coloring Expert’ in Houston with 8 years of solid experience. If you are looking for the new classy, trendy or just your own style look Mia is 'IT' in Houston and worth the wait and drive. Thank you Mia, I love your work! Marzena
Houston's Best Colour Hair Salon. Mia is very professional and a hair color expert. I have been going to her for 6 years and will not let anyone else touch my hair. She works with your schedule and is very reasonably priced : )
Thank you to all, and special Thanks to CJ, you're the Best! :)
Mia is an exquisite artist!. Mia gave me the most beautiful blonde hair color! She considered my description of what I visualized, as well as my skin & eye color, and came up with the best shade of blonde I ever had. It has been 8 weeks, and my color is still as lustrous and gorgeous as it was on a day when she did it. Prior to Mia's, I went to "Visible Changes", and they refused to make my hair even a shade lighter: I left them with the same boring color I had before, while with Mia it was a gream come true color! Ladies, go see her: you will not regret. The atmosphere of Mia's salon is very inviting, too: you will feel right at home and relaxed, plus, even though Mia works with very sophisticated combinations of highlights, lowlights and neutrals, she is fast and high quality! When you see her work, you understand that she puts her heart and her talent into it!
absolutely fabulous. Superb color. Very natural and soft look, even in sunlight. Mia is a wonderfull person as well.
I drive 3.5 hours for Colour Theory!. Straight to the point: Mia is very friendly and professional. Although her services are affordable, she does not compromise quality. Give her a try once and you'll agree that her work is worth the drive from San Antonio (That's a 3.5 hr-drive!) Call ahead to set an appointment though because she has a sizable clientele.
Best Highlghts in Houston!. I've been going to Mia for almost 4 years now and she is the best! Her highlights are amazing and she gave me the best hair cut that helps me manage my long, thick hair. She is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Her prices are very affordable too which is nice when you get touch-ups every 6-8 weeks. The atmosphere of her salon is very fun and laid back so I always feel comfortable when I go there. I get so many compliments on my hair so I am quick to recommend Mia and Colour Theory Studio. Make an appointment today with Mia and you will never want to go anywhere else after she works her magic!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!