Katy >Painting & Papering >
Painters >Bashans Painting
2319 Trotter Dr, Katy, TX | Directions 7749329.806128 -95.783033
Neighborhoods: Williamsburg Parish
Agree with below, TERRIBLE company. Do not use them and ignore their ad in Memorial NW News. These so called professionals did an extremely sloppy job and an amateur could have done better.
Bashan's did a great job painting the exterior of my home. They caulked, painted, and reworked my front door within 2 days for the right price.
Very bad company – I was wanting some work done and decided to ask a few people in my neighborhood about Bashans as I had seen their van several times. Not one person had a good word to say about them. I learned from one person that the owner had reported false allegations about them to their local HOA about their dogs running loose on the streets, (all fabricated of course) this was their retalliation cos they reported his company for bad workmanship that was done in their home. I was appauled by this, that the owner of a company could be so vindictive... I will definitely not be giving them any business and will also be spreading the word cos such people do NOT deserve to be in business. I've looked up other reviews about them and there are quite a few very poor ones, not surprising at all after what I've heard.
I just recently had my cabinets painted, and I was completly satisfied, the office staff was very friendly and helpful. The workers were respectful and on time. There were a few minor touch ups, and they were there right away to make sure I was happy... I find it hard to believe that the comments below are in refrence to the same Bashans Painting Company that I used.. He does have a policy "No Payment until Job Completed and the customer is HAPPY" That alone speaks for itself..
Terrible Company – Never again! Beware of this company. People like this do not deserve to be in business.
Quality of work and service is horrible – I am a Realtor and hired these guys to do some small jobs around my house before referring their business. Big Mistake!! One of the jobs was to sand and stain my front doors ($400 rip off) which ended up looking the same way it did when it started. The crew (who i have to say were nice) were not properly equipped for the jobs and I literally had to stand there and oversee the project to make sure they ripped out old sheet rock (that had signs of mold) out before replacing the 2x6 in front of it. This is only a little of the story behind it and I would much rather given them 0 stars but had to in order to do this review. Will never refer them out to clients and with everything that happened I will go out of my way to make sure they never rip someone off again.
Don't Use These Folks – Stay away from this company. I hired them to do a $500 dollar job at my house in Shadow Creek Ranch (which they did fairly well). However, they decided they needed to move my mahogany kayak that was hanging in the garage. They ended up dropping it an punching a hole in it. I spent a couple of hundred hours building that boat, and they destroyed it in seconds.
When I called John the owner, he was incredibly rude and basically accused me of lying. Some customer service ethic these bozos exhibit. Of course, the kid who did the work says he didn't drop the boat and they have to believe him - although he couldn't explain why he moved the boat in the first place when I expressly told him not to touch it.
Please do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere. These people do not respect their customers and are willing to lie and steal from you.
I would and have recommended Bashans Painting – Quote was up front and honest. No extras added as they go. The crew was reliable, friendly and showed up every day they said they would. They worked hard all day, and made sure we were happy every step of the way. Job was quoted at 5 days and they finished in 4. I have recommended Bashan's to several friends and family members and all have been very happy with their work. We have had Bashan's do work on both the exterior and interior of our home, and they have done great work everytime.
Wonderful Service and workmanship! – I would recommend Bashans Painting to anyone! They were great and held true to their word. They were fast and efficient. I would use them again and again. In fact I am going to use them again on the inside of my house.
DO NOT use bashans painting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – bashans lies:
LIE: job will take 1 day
REALITY: 3 consecutive days then 1 more day 2 weeks later to correct mistakes
LIE: there will be 1 english speaking foreman
REALITY: only 2 non-english speaking workers
LIE: bathroom costs $100 to paint
REALITY: "misquoted", real cost is $250
1) the workers spent nearly 3 hours hammering at the wall trying to install crown moulding before admitting that they didn't know how to do it. THEN they left the materials on my front porch in the rain for almost 2 weeks
2) they installed trim and paneling around a doorway, but unevenly installed the top part
3) i REPEATEDLY called the main office to try and get an english speaker out to the house so i could do a walk-through with them to point out all the mistakes. a receptionist promised bashan would call back; he never did. called again the next week to schedule an appointment; they never wrote it down.
4) another worker came out to install crown molding and window trim and said it would be a 1-2 day job; he showed up at 8, left to get materials, and did not call back until 3pm to let me know he'd have to reschedule, even though i had already taken the day off from work to be there.
5) the painters used the wrong kind of "spackle-in-a-can" to patch up holes that did not absorb paint evenly and looked blobby and blotchy on the walls
6) while i was ON VACATION with my wife, bashans called me to let me know they were done with the job (which was almost 3 weeks late by this point) and became rude and insulting on the phone when i could not pay that instant, EVEN THOUGH i had not received a copy of the invoice AND i was out of town!
7) BIGGEST problem of all, when the painters worked in the kitchen, they moved the fridge on top of the water line, which recently sliced open under the fridge's weight, spilling gallons of water all over the floors
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Bashans Painting on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.